Sunday, August 10, 2008

First post of 2008!

Meet our new puppy, she is a doll!
I am still not quite sure of now to navigate this blog, however, I will blog anyway! I am really happy. Summer school is over, my last day at Primrose was last week (not that I was happy to leave, I adore that place and all the people that fill its halls and classrooms). I have over a week to chill and rest up for the semester that awaits me. Student teaching in Arlington, tutoring at Porter... I am really thankful for the friends in my life. I am glad for the time I have been given to invest in those relationships. Brian and I visited a church this morning and we both want to go back. I feel refreshed and feel like I have so many things to look forward to. Phillip has been gone for almost a month (3 days until..). I know that his death has changed my life, and I will always love more deeply and live more fully. I feel strong and open. Every day is precious..


Thank you for reading! Let me know how I can read yours and I gladly will.
Love,
Lindsi

No comments: