Wednesday, August 13, 2008

RIP Phillip Talley



Today is one month since Phillip's death. I think about him every day. That was a special time, miss you Philly. July 26, 1983- July 13, 2008

Thank you, Kelly! I love my page. You are a wonderful friend and sister.

Rocky (my brother's pit bull) met our puppy last night. They are great friends already! We still don't have a name, but she is part of our family. She is hanging out with me now, actually.
I am working on vacation plans for labor day weekend, I can't wait to be a lazy beach babe. I am buying like 15 magazines to read. I can't wait to celebrate with Ashley that next weekend.
I find out where I will be student teaching next Tuesday. I am looking forward to so many things. I am in a new season of life and it just kind of snuck up on me. I am looking forward to the days to come.
Cait and I are hanging tonight, my bestie est. 1998. Life is good and sweet.

Thank you for reading! I am sure, like with all things, this blog with evolve and hopefully provide you with more reading pleasure in the future.


Have a sweet day!


Lindsi

No comments: