Thursday, August 6, 2009

hmm things have changed a bit..

Well, the lead I had is no longer a lead. However, more possibilities have come my way. At this point, I am trying to do what everyone keeps telling me to do.. and trust that the Lord has a perfect plan. How can I not believe this when he has blessed me in ways that I never thought possible: bringing Matthew into my life in the PERFECT moment and giving us a love that will last for all time, providing for all of my physical needs, filling my life with amazing friends and family.

It is interesting to me to see where my peers are in their lives: getting married, having babies, buying houses, getting their careers started. From the start of our relationship, I have thought about a future with Matt. It was obvious to be from very early on that we were meant for each other. Truthfully, there are times when I get a bit anxious that I don't feel as far along as I "should" be. But then I remember, that we all have our story and thank goodness that our stories are different.

I am excited to see where our lives take us, but I am so thankful that Matthew will be there through it all. When I look at him, I see so much love and committment, I see the father in him and the husband. I hear how much he cares for me and our relationship in the way that he speaks to me. I won't lie: being parents is going to be so much fun!
Life will not always be easy, this I am sure of. But I am committed to being a wife who loves and a wife who forgives. And there will be times when I need his forgiveness, too. It is going to be a great journey!

Thanks for reading!

lj

No comments: