Friday, July 24, 2009

Life is so sweet...

You know that feeling? When life is so sweet that you want to freeze time and just relish in the joy and peace that you feel...



While the wedding is still 281 days away.. we already have a lot taken care of! We have selected our venue and I am SOO pleased.. We will be married in the sculpture garden outside a local art center. We will then enjoy a reception inside with dancing, drink and fun! But most of all, and I am being sincere, I could marry him anywhere... any day. And I would gladly do it now. We both just imagine a room full of the people we love there to celebrate with us.



I got my first "bite" yesterday when a teacher friend of mine told me about a possible job opportunity.. It is not a sure thing, however, it would feel so good to know that I have a teaching job for the Fall. M and I have decided that instead of looking for a house as soon as we thought we would (this Fall), we are strongly considering staying in our little house for a while longer and saving some money. We have a few things that we could get paid off if we were not trying to get into a house and furnish it.. and so on.


It would certainly give us a bit of a head start. We are so happy there, we have a backyard for V and a lot of love. AHH!!! I am so happy!!

lj :)

No comments: