Thursday, July 16, 2009

my stomach is in knots...

Today we find out if the venue is available. Another couple/person/group has it on hold, but they have to decide by today. I have looked at so many photos of this venue and it is beautiful, outside ceremony/inside reception (which is what we want!), and they allow us to use our own catering and bring in our own alcohol. Unfortuneately.. they are super booked. So, hopefully this day will be open.

If not, I know we will find a wonderful place. But it would feel so great to nail that down. We have been engaged for 3 weeks and I have already found a million more reasons why I want to spend my life with Matt! I think that we are a great balance for each other. Well, I will keep you posted about the venue! We should know.. very soon. yay!

Lindsi

No comments: