Saturday, July 11, 2009

most wonderful time of my life!











June 24, 2009.. Matthew asked me to marry him!!!!! AHHHH!!! So exciting!! The truth is.. I can't wait to be his wife, his partner for always. He got my attention when I was 13.. for so many reasons. I could see that he was real, sincere and loving. He is still all of those and a man.. he was a boy when I met him and now he is a man.. this incredible, loving man who I love with all my heart. It feels so good to know that he is the one I was made for. He supports me in every way and our relationship brings me so much peace and joy.

I believe that the Lord knits our hearts and when he does.. He knits another heart just for us. My heart is Matt's. He makes me better. I know that our life will be so sweet. It will be filled with joys and some pains... but isn't it beautiful when 2 separate people join together and say,

"No matter what I will stay, no matter what I am here, and no matter what I am yours."

So this post is dedicated to Matty, my love. From the moment I said yes, our love has grown and I know that it will continue to grow! YAY! Thank you for reading my mushy post.. I can't help it!

:)

lj (almost ljn!)




No comments: