Monday, July 20, 2009

i love being loved by you...

I am overwhelmed.. but today I am saying this because of how overwhelmed I am by the Lord's goodness. I am not sure that I acknowledge His hand in my life the way I ought to. I know that He is blessing me beyond my greatest expectations.

A year ago, I was going through a difficult time in my life. I had hope, but I was deeply hurting and sad and feeling a number of different losses. I grew so much in that time and there came a day when I was overwhelmed with hope that something so sweet was coming. I felt as though my heart was being prepared and healed for my husband. I am very serious when I say this. Matt came into my life in the perfect moment, as he says and I agree, we needed each other and there we were. Two old friends who have always been in each other's hearts coming together. We knew very early that what was happening between us was something so different than either of us had ever experienced before.

My favorite place is to be by his side, whatever we are doing. We love to spend time with our friends and family and I cherish every chance we get. He helps me to grow and has the kindest heart. He sees the good in everyone... he challenges me. When I am worried or anxious, I can go to him and share. He speaks from his heart and helps me find my way.

He makes me better, I've said it before and I'm sure I will say it again.. Thanks for reading my gushes.. :)

lf

No comments: