Friday, May 7, 2010

content & striving

I do not write this blog post because I am not content. I have everything I have ever wanted and more.. I write it because I never want to spoil my todays because I am wishing for what awaits me in all of my tomorrows.

I am still feeling so overwhelmed with blessing and thanks to everyone who did any part, small or large, to make this weekend all that is was. Today, I am a wife and it feels so amazing to be married to Matthew. He cares about me so much and I feel his love for me. Our wedding was incredible and certainly the best day of my life so far, but I feel deep in my heart that the best days are yet to come.

Our Wedding video trailer is posted and I LOVE watching it.. I feel like Leon captured our love for each other. I will post it here!

I love this man, with all of my heart.


Love,
Lindsi Norris

No comments: