Sunday, May 2, 2010

MARRIED!!!

I plan on sharing more about our wedding day, but right now I just want to say that our wedding day was PERFECT. Everything was perfect.. My heart fills with joy every time I see Matt's wedding band on his finger.. Life is so sweet, so so sweet. I will leave you with a couple of preview photos.

My beautiful and wonderful parents walking me down the isle. A time I will not soon forget..


My husband rapping his vows!!! It was incredible. I wouldn't have had that moment any other way. I love you my sweet husband.


THE KISS! Our first kiss as husband and wife. We both agree that married kisses feel different in the best way. FACE-GRAB! HOLLA! that moment was so sweet.

Dancing with my wonderful brother! I had so much fun celebrating with Brian. What a night!!

OKAY! More to come.. time to climb into bed with my sweet husband.

Love,
Lindsi Norris

No comments: