Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4 days!!!!!


Matt & I have some INCREDIBLE friends. We are 4 DAYS away and counting by the hour almost... I can't believe how many people we are going to see! Family, friends, friends of our families.. It will be a day that we will never forget. The percentage for possible rain seems to be decreasing, so that is exciting! I could marry him anywhere.. any time with any kind of weather. I would love to walk down that isle though. I have been imagining myself walking down that isle for months and months. But nothing can take away from the power of those moments.

New development! Matt and I had planned to go back to our house on our wedding night. But when my brother heard about our plan.. he couldn't bear to think of it! So instead we will be staying at the ALOFTS!

I am looking forward to that so much. What an incredible time it is going to be!!! I am also glad that I will be leaving my class with a teacher that I love so much. When I come back on May 4th, I will be Mrs.Norris. Life has already been so sweet with Matt, but I really believe that the best is yet to come. My love for him has grown and grown and I am so excited to see where life takes us as husband and wife..

I think I won't be able to resist updating every day! So... talk to you tomorrow!

L

No comments: