Thursday, April 15, 2010

16 days!

So today I decided that I really want to blog more. I get so much enjoyment out of reading old posts and seeing all that has changed and how I have grown.

In 16 days, I will be marrying the the man that I adore.. I can't believe the day is finally almost here! We met with Dennis, our officiant, on Tuesday to discuss the ceremony and some other things that are good to talk about before you enter into a marriage. I went with few expectations and left knowing that Dennis is exactly the man who is supposed to marry us. I also feel closer to Matt and while I didn't think I could be more certain, I am. Our journey has been so sweet and it started over 10 years ago. Never did I think that we would be here and I am thankful every day that we are.

I read a blog today and she said something that really got my attention... she said that she didn't take for granted, not for one moment, the love that people poured out on her and her new husband. I want to be able to say that.. I know myself and I am afraid that I will worry about small things that are so not significant.

In 16 days I become the wife to the man that I have adored for 10 years. How can it be sweeter than that? I am so looking forward to celebrating with all of our friends and family.. It will be a day that we will always remember and look back on. I have done all I can to make sure that the day is documented!!

But really, I can't wait to be his, to become one, to be a family and love and support each other for all time.

So much to think on... Can't wait!

L

No comments: