Sunday, April 25, 2010

6 days!!!

There were times when time seemed to be going by so slowly, not it seems to be flying by! I am enjoying my relationship with Matt more than ever and what a wonderful way to celebrate the 6 day mark! In less than a week Matt & I will be husband and wife. He makes me better. He sees my heart and sometimes I feel so blessed that I can hardly stand it.

Saturday afternoon was my bridal shower. I am completely blown away by the friends and family I have been blessed with. This was a chance for my Mom & I to thank the women in my life that have meant the most. Each of the girls had the opportunity to write me a card during the luncheon. I read them today and I just couldn't believe how encouraging and thoughtful each note was. So many blessings for Matt and I. These girls can see that Matt is the one for me and I can't explain how good and right that feels.

Last night we had our joint bachelor/b-ette party. We all me up at our place and then the girls went to Fat Daddy's for dinner and drinks and the boys went to Hooter's to do the same. My girls treated me, so generous and so thoughtful. We all met back at the house and continued the celebration. I was overwhelmed with the turn out. So many people gathered to celebrate and we had such an awesome time! It was a perfect day and I'm a little sad that it went so fast. It was also so special that My brother joined us. Having him there meant so much.

Matt and I had a lazy morning and a protein enriched breakfast and then we headed to the Ranger game with some of our dear friends! I won't question how we are this blessed, I know who is responsible. Thank you Lord for loving us so much and blessing us so abundantly.

This week will be busy and we do have some things to get done. However, I want to continue enjoying every day. Everything will get done and then we can celebrate with the people who have had a part in making us who we are and agreeing with us as we join our lives together. Soon, I will have so many photos to share!

6 days!!

L

No comments: