Thursday, April 22, 2010

9 days....!!!!!!!!!

So, I just have to make time to blog.

I feel so blessed today. I have been emailing coordinators and vendors all morning and everything seems smooth so far! We should be getting our video soon from Leon and I can't WAIT to see it!

I was still going back and forth on the summer job idea.. the possibility that I had fell through and I just can't get excited about training for a job that I stay at for 2 months. So my friend calls back today and tells me that her school does need a summer teacher, half day! It is perfect! I fell so blessed. I feel like the Lord sees my needs and is blessing me in a way that I feel I don't deserve.

Matt and I met with our minister again on Tuesday. We talked about the ceremony and planned it all out. I have a more vivid picture of the big day in my mind now. I am trying to think of every detail and remain as organized as possible. However, the most important thing right now is that I remember that in 9 days I will be Matt's wife. I want to be the wife he desires and is proud of. I need the love of Christ to bring this to Matt's life.

I know that our relationship will go to a new level on our special day and I can't wait to be by his side that night celebrating the joy that it will bring us. We really are so blessed, I do not say that lightly at all.

Last night we walked/jogged to Barbara & Tony's with Vegas. It was a little longer than we expected, but I so enjoyed being by his side talking about the exciting times to come.

Feeling great, feeling blessed, feeling so at peace.

L

No comments: