Sunday, April 18, 2010

13 days (that's less than 2 weeks!)

It's been a very eventful couple of days..

Well, I have been doing pretty good at staying calm and not stressing out.. but then I was sitting in church this morning and all of the sudden I started to think about all of the things that are not done. I really want to enjoy this 2 weeks as much as I can. I want to cherish this time, because in 13 days, we won't be engaged anymore. I really can't believe that this last year flew by the way it did.

Yesterday, Mini and I got together and enjoyed some long over due catch-up-chatting. I am blessed with some very sweet friends. I had a to-do list all ready for Saturday while Matt played softball.. but something in me thought spending the day with Matt at the fields would be so much better than that to-do list. I was certainly right. I enjoyed being next to him and cheering on his team, which consists of some very dear friends of mine.

Each day we are a little more settled into our new house. We are adjusting and so is Vegas. I know that this is a temporary landing place for us, but I still want to feel as settled as possible here. We will be welcoming our friends here next weekend to celebrate our wedding coming up! While there is a lot to get done and a lot of things coming up in the next 2 weeks, I am so happy to be in this season with Matt. I wanted to rush through this time.. I admit. But now, I just want to hang on to this time as much as I can. Then, I will be his wife and I will cherish those times in a way that I can't yet imagine or understand.

Leon, gooddayproductions.blogspot.com, posted our love story video preview! It is amazing!! We are so anxious to see the finished product. I feel so thankful that we found such incredible vendors. I highly recommend Leon and Colton Bradshaw as well (who is our amazing photographer!). Enjoy the preview!


Friday night, we went bowling with Matt's dad, Christi and the kids! It was so great to meet them and we look forward to many more times together in the future.

Okay, back to my productive afternoon!

L

No comments: